Wide acceptance of DMP Classifiers for washing and dewatering of pulps is a result of consistent research in solving wet classification problems. Designed for high efficiency with flared tank, triple start Spiral, adjustable speed, long life water sealed lower and upper bearing assemblies constitute some of the quality features of DMP classifiers.
Through bevel gear & pinion or planetary gear box coupled with motor.
24", 30", 48", 66" 72".
Depend on the model
Design Features of DMP Spiral Classifier
- Spiral Diameter: Durga Metal DMP has the wide range of Spiral diameters to establish a correct balance between overflow and Raking capacity.
- Spiral Configuration: DMP Classifiers are provided with Triple start spirals giving maximum agitation and greater raking capacity. The main advantage being slow operating speed giving close separation and high raking.
- Adjustable Spiral Speed: Rotational speed of spiral can be varied eighter by using a change of pulleys which is simplest of the kind or eddy current drive or by variable frequency drive.
- Tank Design: DMP can provide straight tanks as well as fully flared designs depending upon the size of separation.
- Lifting Device: Lifting and lowering of Spiral Assembly by means of hydraulic cylinder operated by power pack for smooth starting with the latest radial piston pump.
- Flights & Wear shoes: Flight arms of Cast Steel with sectionalized Flights and Flights Arms for easy replacements and wear shoes with chromium addition for high wear resistance with assuring interchangeability.
- Lower Bearing Assembly: DMP lower bearing assembly assures long trouble free operation. Designed to be grit free while in a submerged position in the pool.
- Drive: Through bevel gear & pinion or planetary gear box coupled with motor.
DMP Spiral Classifier Size Range
30" x 6 to 10 mtrs. Long
48" x 6 to 10 mtrs. Long
66" x 10 to 12 mtrs. Long
72" x 10 to 12 mtrs. Long
54" x 10 to 12 mtrs. Long